A Picture Perfect Kitchen by Martina's Images
Selling your home? The kitchen is the heart of the home and your best selling feature. Take a little time to get your kitchen ready for the professional photographer.
Here are some tips:
- Remove all photos and magnets from the refrigerator.
- Clean the countertops and floors.
- Remove small appliances from the countertops, only leave one or two items (i.e coffeemaker)
- Add a pretty bouquet of flowers or a pretty bowl with fresh looking fruit.
- Tell a little story by including simple place settings on kitchen table or breakfast bar.
- Hide dish soaps and sponges from the sink area.
- Put away garbage bins, brooms, mops and cleaning products.
- Remove small floor mats. The kitchen looks best without the mats to show off your beautiful tile or hardwood floor.
- De-clutter the kitchen, show space, you are selling the space and not your stuff .
Most importantly leave space for your photographer to stand ;-)
Call me for professional interior and exterior architectural photography.
© Martina's Images
Keywords: architectural photography, commercial photography, interior design photography, real estate photography
Recent PostsSisters Carly and Olivia Studio Photo Shoot Personal Branding Photography at Haggard Home Kitchen and Bath Design An Extra Fun Senior Session Sarah, Josh and an Orange Truck = Engagement Photoshoot Promoting your Listing with Photo/ Video/Drone and Twilight ;-) Family Photography at Gararrd Landing Park in Roswell GA Personal Branding Photography Can Grow Your Business! Holiday Home Tour Roswell, GA - 2018 Roswell GA Family Photography Family Photography at Gararrd Landing Park in Roswell GA